Friday 31 July 2009

New Bro in town

Hello everybody and welcome to my first post in my first blog.
Since I'm a huge fanatic of a awesome show "How I met your mother" it wasn't very hard to chose my theme for this blog. Purpose of this blog shall be bringing news about the show, analizing plots, episodes, characters and places in short PECP ( like that means anything xD ).

First I would tell you something about myself. I'm from Croatia, most awesome country in the world. 19 years all and have just started to atend Medical college in Zagreb. I like to workout and am a huge fan of martial arts (grappler myself), love a good beer, hot girls, partying and all the other normal teen stuff (if drinking can be called normal xD ). Huge fan of japanese manga and anime, facebook junkie and I worship HIMYM.
I think that other info isn't neccesary. I hope that you will like this summer project (maybe it will become something more who knows) and I expect a lot of comment and interaction from you people good or bad. Really I'm very bored and I love to argue. But please no racial, ethnic, relogious or and other kind of comment. This is a place for fun and hanging out and I don't socialize with racists. People it's gonna be LEGEND wait for it DARY :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment