Monday 17 August 2009

Those 5 LITTLE WORDS

here we go again. Today we have our fantastic and fabulous female characters session. ALDRIN and SHERBATSKY greatest moments and dirtiest secrets. Stay tuned for this amazing, gigantic and huge event yet only intro to real thing.

ROBIN (sparkles) SCHERBATSKY
5.Barney TV bets - now I know you will all say. Come on bro this one must go even higher but remember this is 5 best so it's really great place. So whats the scoop you ask??? Robin as a tv reporter that only does that crap at the end of the news made a bet with Barney because she needed money and was tired of her stupid job. Bet demanded that she must say some crazy stuff on tv like nipple or spanking herself which culminated in an unexpected but LEGEN falling from the carriage into horse shit DARY scene xD
4.SHOOTING RANGE - Robin takes MArshall to the shooting range to help him get over Lily. Now in here we see how hot Robin actually is. And I don't mean like "I want to have sex with you all night long" but something in th line of " I'm gonna shoot your sorry ass if you don't make me scream like a raging baboon" kind of way xD
3.FIGHTING - You know what I mean. Episode The Fight( s4 ep 10). Waiter Doug ask the boys to help him kick a few of poor guys from their booth. Ted ands Barney go out and Doug already beats the crap out of those dudes. What this has to do with Robin??? Well after the boys came back and lied that they were in a fight Robin starts to feel hot for macho, dangerous Barney. I just love those "I want you to take me on a high cliff and have wild monkey sex hanging from there" look xD
2. LET'S Go TO THE MALL - yes I know you all thought that this will be First but sorry no xD Although it is a legendary scene and I have watched it like 100 times I have one that I like more. Well if you didn't see Robin Sparkles song than you probably are not from Canada xD No seriously purely trash video and song that will haunt you for the rest of your life. Loving it :)
1. NO NO NO - well she did this 2 times. First time when she though that Ted wants to propose to her when she found a ring in her champagne. Her reply: No no no no no no Ted you cannot do this to me no no no no no xD ( funny thing that was Barney's reaction when he heard the story)
and second time when Ted was dating BlaBla she asked Robin since when is she seeing Barney. Robin replied with 16 no's :) CLASSIC xD

LILY spank me ALDRIN
5.WHAT KIND OF GADGETS? - Well Barney talks about the NakedMan and compares him to superman while he (Barney) is kind of like Batman with his disguises, lies and gadgets. Then we hear Lily asking: "what kind of gadgets are we talking about".
4.MARSHALL YOU CAN SLAP HIM - I think this says everything. She could let go of Barney provocations and just enjoy her thanksgiving but at the last 3 second she uses her slap commissioners power to let Marshall slap Barney. RESPECT
3.LOUD CHEWING - one of my favorite scenes. especially when she eats cotton candy and it sounds like she is walking through the glass field xD
2.AYE AYE MATEY - Marshall opens a bottle of champagne and a cork flews right into Lily's eye producing one aou and a eye patch. O and also one weird cab scene when the cab driver asks them about spanking xD
1.WEIRD BRITISH(as if xD) ACCENT - intervention episode. Marshall's weird hat, Barney's magic and so on but most awesome is Lily's I'm drunk as a russian pirate accent if we could call that an accent xD

JOINT MOMENTS - best scene after slapsgiving slap. BATTERY POWERED ADULT RECREATIONAL FAKE PENIS that Robin buys for Lily's bridal shower( do they shower the bride xD) I couldn't stop laughing when that old woman started to talk about her gift xD

well boys and girls this is it and next we have our king Barney if I ever manage to pull only 5 scenes xD

No comments:

Post a Comment